‘Turning Red’ main character Mei-Mei features on the cover of the latest ‘Disney Twenty-Three’
The latest issue of disney twenty three is set to introduce the star of Pixar‘s latest film, become red, on the cover, plus a preview of the film, as well as others slated for release later in the year.
What is happening:
- February 3, 2022 – What if teenage anxiety turns you into a giant red panda? That’s the kind of question only the creative minds at Pixar Animation Studios would dare to ask and answer in the wild and wonderful new animated feature from Disney and Pixar, turn red.
- The spring issue of disney twenty three features exclusive coverage featuring the oversized cuddly character (the much taller, hairier version of Mei Lee, a teenager with a lot on her mind), plus a conversation with director Domee Shi and star Sandra Oh on the creation of this unique tale, which first exclusively to Disney+ the 11th of March. And later this spring, Doctor Strange will face his greatest challenge as he avoids chaos in wonder Studio’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Co-producer Richie Palmer and star Xochitl Gomez reveal how they tackled the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s most complicated story.
- The new issue, available exclusively to Gold members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, also details what customers can expect when traveling on the star wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort from March, as writer Will Keck goes ‘undercover’ for the Resistance and manages to sample the exquisite cuisine, ‘shore excursions’ and entertainment offerings along the way.
- In another part of the world, the Imagineers are putting the finishing touches to EPCOfrom the first other World Showcase pavilion – the Wonders of Xandar – and discuss the excitement that awaits guests on one of the world’s greatest indoor roller coaster experiences.
- Additionally, the stellar journey of pilot droid RX-24, better known as “Rex”, is chronicled in honor of 35 years of the popular Star Tours attraction.
- Also included in Disney’s Spring 2022 issue Twenty-Three:
- Sixty years of “great responsibilities” with Spider-Man
- The magnificent creatures of the Disneynature epic Polar bear
- A new generation of Alice and her friends in Alice’s Wonderland Bakery
- Disney Ties Deeply Rooted in Ridley Pearson The Legacy of the Guardians of the Realm: Volume 1
- Disneyland The most emblematic attractions of Paris, from concept art to reality, to celebrate the park’s 30th anniversary
- The life-changing Disney Dreamers Academy
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis and Ask the Walt Disney Archives
- disney twenty three is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps and is offered exclusively to D23 Gold members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will start arriving before the end of February.